View the December 2023 Activities Calendar.
For Columbia County residents 60 years of age and older, the Senior Center provides:
- Open at 8:30 am with fresh coffee and fellowship
- Activities start at 10 am daily- unless noted otherwise
- Free transportation to and from your home to the center
- Free nutritious lunches, served daily
- Afternoon classes (Zumba, Bunco, Canvas painting, and more) start at 2 pm. Public transit is not available during this time. These classes are free and for those who have a ride or can drive, registration is required for these afternoon classes. Click HERE to register for upcoming afternoon classes.
- Home-delivered meals for senior citizens in need; this is a short-term program
We are continuously offering new and exciting activities, including:
- Arts and Crafts
- Ceramic Classes
- Guest Speakers
- Holiday and Themed Parties
- Outings including local museums, shopping, the Petersburg Boat Tour on the Augusta Canal, Wildwood Pavilion at Wildwood Campground and many more fun and educational activities! Limited to a first come first serve crowd.
- Come check out our community garden! With the help from the UGA Extension Master Gardener's Club we try to plant as many seasonal vegetables and flowers as possible!
- Health Fairs, Flu Shots, Shingles Shots, and other great giveaways, thanks to all of our Health Partners and Sponsors. (Note: this is a fall event)