A calm 867-acre park offers access to the 72,000-acre Clarks Hill Lake, which has the area's best spots for fishing and boating activities. Wildwood Park is continuously voted the "Best Campground" in Columbia County and Metro Augusta by readers of the Columbia County Magazine since 2008 and most recently as 2017.
Wildwood Park hosts multiple fishing tournaments each year, from local and regional, to larger tournaments for ESPN Bassmasters, American Bass Anglers, FLW, BFL, and Georgia Bass Federation. The park also is home to the International Disc Golf Center.
- Wildwood Park Map (PDF)
- Wildwood Park Rules (PDF)
- Video Tour of Wildwood Park
- Wildwood Park Amenities
- Wildwood Park Beaches and Rentals
Park Rates & Fees
|Class||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate||Seasonal Rate||Annual Pass|
|Car, Truck, or Motorcycle||$3||$15||N/A||$30|
|Vehicle with Boat or Watercraft||$6||$15||N/A||$30|
|Vehicle with Horse Trailer (per horse)||$6||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Note: Annual Vehicle Pass is valid from date of purchase for one year.
|Camping Rate||Nightly Rate|
|Regular (see note)||$25|
|Primitive (see note 2)||$15 Per Tent|
|Group Primitive (see note 2) (up to 30 people)||$50|
Note: Regular campsites are fitted with water, 50 amp service, picnic table, grill, and fire ring.
Note 2: Primitive camping means no electric, water or showers. Group primitive camping is for educational or non-profit organized groups, and must be arranged with Wildwood Park Supervisor prior to arrival.
|Rental||Daily Rate||Monthly Rate||Quarterly Rate|
|Storage (see note)||N/A||$30||$75|
|Pavilions B or C||$150||N/A||N/A|
|Pavilions D or E||$200||N/A||N/A|
|Picnic Area with 2 Shelters||$800||N/A||N/A|
|Overflow Parking Area||$500||N/A||N/A|
Note: Storage fees are due prior to their current expiration. A $20 per month late fee will be charged if not kept current.
- Reservations that are less than three days (72 hours) of their arrival date will not be refunded and cannot be moved.
- Cancellations that are made three days (72 hours) prior to arrival can be refunded, but will be charged a handling fee equal to a one night stay of the reservation.
- Campsite Reservations can be moved one time at no additional charge provided a three day (72 hours) notice is given. Must be moved to within six months of original reservation. (If check-in is Friday, notice must be given before Tuesday at 1 pm)
- No changes or cancellations can be made on reservations made inside three days of arrival.
- No-show campers will not be issued a refund, and are not eligible to have their reservation moved.
- Pavilion Reservations will not be refunded unless a 30 day notice is given.
- Refunds will not be given due to weather, all cancellation policies still apply.
- For more details on fees and availability, please contact the park or visit our online portal for reservations, events, and athletic registration.
- 61 Campsites (50 amp and 30 amp electrical w/ water hook-ups)
- 6 lane-mega boat ramps
- Large parking lot with 231 spaces
- Clark Hill - Tommy Shaw Memorial Weigh - In Station
- Home of the International Disc Golf Center and Hall of Fame
- 3 Championship Disc Golf Courses
- Beach Area
- Picnic Area
- 7 Covered Pavilions
- Clean Restroom and Shower Facilities in each camping area