This section describes the process for establishing the Columbia FTP Server account. Please follow the procedure provided below.
The following list describes the process for setting up an Account-based FTP account for a Columbia County customer:
- The Columbia County Tax Commissioners Office will provide a copy of the Account Request Form to the customer. (See Appendix A)
- When the customer has completed the application they must return it to the Columbia
County Tax Commissioners Office Representative.
- Columbia County Information Technology will set up an FTP Account and password
within 5 business days of receipt of the application.
- Columbia County Tax Commissioners Office will contact the customer to verify information and communicate the individual password for the account.
- Columbia County Tax Commissioners Office will conduct a test file transfer with the customer.